Telephone #: (631) 565-6021
Transportation Letter December 2016
Transportation Application for Non-Public Schools (due no later than 4/1/2017)
Child Care Transportation Request Form
Medical Request Transportation Form
Under normal conditions, bus passes are issued to students who live MORE than one mile for sixth grade and 1.5 miles for seventh and eighth graders. Lost bus passes will be replaced up to four times for a small graduated fee.
Rules for Riding Buses
- Bus driver is the sole authority on the bus
- Wait until the bus fully stops before getting on or off
- Enter or leave the bus when the driver indicates
- Remain seated until you reach your bus stop
- Keep head and arms inside the bus window
- Do not discard papers or other waste in bus or out the windows
- Smoking is not permitted on a school bus
- Failure to comply with these regulations may result in the loss of school bus privileges
|Acme Bus Corp.
Educational Bus Transportation
Towne Bus Corp.